VastDB has just been updated with new Event Annotations to version v10!
RELEASE NOTES FOR VERSION 10:
This is the largest batch of new annotations released so far. In this new version, we have further extended our set of annotated AS event functions in 1059 entries from many articles. These add to a total of 3034 entries so far directly from peer-reviewed publications, 397 from CRISPR screens and 1511 from experimentally validated ELMs.
The total amount of entries per species are as follows:
- Human: 2127 (+1250 experimentally validated ELMs and 397 exons from CRISPR screens)
- Mouse: 1074 (+190 experimentally validated ELMs)
- Cow: 129 (+15 experimentally validated ELMs)
- Chicken: 26 (+8 experimentally validated ELMs)
- Zebrafish: 17 (+4 experimentally validated ELMs)
- Drosophila: 58 (+44 experimentally validated ELMs)
Each function is also displayed in the orthologous events' pages.
Thank you to all the users that contributed to this new release of annotations. If you know any publications assessing the functions, properties or effects of any specific AS event, remember that we are always looking forward to hearing about new annotations! Fill the form in our submissions section and we will review it for our next release.
The VastDB team